ideXlab: a worldwide Open Innovation platform providing multiple services
Using an Open Innovation platform can improve your technology intelligence and accelerate innovation within your company by offering access to the right experts and knowledge at any time. ideXlab provides as a multi-service platform the opportunity to leverage the scientific community. On ideXlab’s platform you can find companies, experts and acadamics researchers. You can also analyse hundreds of millions of publications and patents.
Thanks to a dedicated algorithm, the platform allows users to:
- Search and analyse publications and patents
- Store your researches and structure them with a simple “map mind” view
- Find, identify and rank experts relevant to your needs within among 10 million identified individuals or companies.
ideXlab’s platform connects in a simple way technical questions and their solutions. The platform’s cross-industries approach helps define the state-of-the-art of specific scientific, technical, or marketing innovations. Discover in this short video the story of the platform:
Create, store and exchange: a unique Open Innovation platform
In this second video you will go more deeply in platform’s functionalities, simplicity and search potential. It shows a use case related to ceramic parts additive manufacturing.
This case illustrate searching for new technology to improve the manufacturing of ceramics parts by using new additive manufacturing techniques or by using substitute materials.
The Open Innovation platform’s added value comes from its capability to combine users’ needs within “four S” actions:
- Search: find any publication, patent or expert linked to subjects your company is interested in, thanks to ideXlab’s search engine
- Structure: the platform allow to store previous searches and help structure the acquired knowledge
- Save: thanks to a storage space you can create your own bibliography
- Share: last but not least, ideXlab’s Open Innovation platform allows you to share and exchange with other colleagues you findings
If you are ready to try Open Innovation and identify the best experts to solve your technical question, you can start now and open a trial account that includes 10 search credits on our website.